Mexico: mission in Guadalajara
From 13th and 16th of February, an exploratory visit will take place in Guadalajara, in the context of the fair Expo Mueble Internacional.
Toni Zaragoza, project manager at Cenfim, will take part to a structured business program, to meet in person potential partners and local market experts, such as hotel associations, hotel groups, architects and interior design societies, constructors associations, tourism official entities, hotel developers and furniture associations:
- Expert interior design studio in hotel industry called Interiorismo Corporativo – meeting with the director
- Secretary of Tourism of the Government of Mexico (SECTUR) – meeting with the General Director of Planning
- Mexican Association of Hotels and Motels AC – Meeting with the Executive Director
- Association of Architects of Mexico City – Meeting with the Vice President
- Construction company/developer of hotel buildings called Pulso Inmobiliario – meeting with the Director of Development
- Hotel Novit **** (independent) – meeting with the General Director and owner
- Ibero-American Council of Interior Designers – CIDI – meeting with the President
- Mexican Society of Interior Designers-SMI – meeting with the President
- Association of Furniture Manufacturers of Jalisco (AFAMJAL) – meeting with the President
- Expo Muebles Internacional (Fair) – meeting with the General Director
- Studio of architecture specialized in Hotels called Quirarte Architecture and Design – meeting with the General Director
The goals are to develop potential collaborations and cooperation opportunities with different stakeholders from Mexico and to expand the markets for the companies associated to the Sentinel clusters and validation of the markets.
Companies interested in specific activities in Mexico could contact us at email@example.com.
Sentinel project: markets validation
The sentinel consortium has organized exploratory visits to the 5 pre-selected Extra-EU markets in order to validate the main markets that the second phase project will target. The 5 pre-selected countries are USA, South Africa, Morocco, Mexico and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Are you interested in receiving the results of the market analysis?