Site Editor: WordPress
Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd.
Business Centre, No.1 Lower Mayor Street
International Financial Services Centre
Dublin 1, Ireland
- Automattic Inc. is also the controller for some of the processing activities related to Services provided by Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd.
Host service: 1&1 IONOS
1&1 IONOS España S.L.U.
Avenida de la Vega, 1
Edificio Veganova 3 Planta 5 Puerta C de Alcobendas
CP 28108, Madrid
We respect the privacy of anyone who visits this site. We do not collect personal information from our visitors without their consent. No script or ploy is used for this purpose. The only personal information we ask our visitors are their names and email addresses, which are provided voluntarily ehrn filling a contact form to receive more information about the project. In no case is this personal information is given, exchanged or sold to third parties without the consent of the persons concerned.
You will find below our policy regarding the processing of personal data. This text is intended to inform you about how we use this data and tells you how to proceed if you want to make a change.
Kind of personal data collected
The information we collect includes:
- any information you choose to send when writing to our contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org (available on the website);
- name, lastname and email address asked through the contact form on the website.
What do we do with your data?
The information you share with us via email (I) or though the contact form (II) will be only seen and treated by Fondazione Torino Wireless. If retain necessary the sharing of information with the SENTINEL Partners for the purpose of the project, Torino Wireless will ask consent via email to the data owners prior to comunicate their information.
Personal data are processed in order to handle the application / correspondence – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract for the provision of the service (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR); and for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR) of keeping records of queries submitted by Users via the Portal in order to improve its functionality.
You can inform us that you do not wish to receive any more information by sending us your unsubscription request to email@example.com
Who we are?
Fondazione Torino Wireless (Galleria San Federico, 54 , 10121 Torino (TO), ITALY; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; P.Iva: 09049730014) represented by its President, as partner of the SENTINEL Project, act as the data controller for the Sentinel project.
We are not responsible for the private practice of a few websites that would link to this site. You must inquire about the privacy and practices of these sites before sending them personal information.
- statistics (anonymous) for optimising functionality by means of analytic tools, among others: Google Analytics (Cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA);
- using interactive functions by means of social networks, including: twitter.com (Cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA); plus.google.com (Cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA); Facebook.com (Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland); LinkedIn.com (Cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland with its registered office in Ireland);
The user is informed that during his visits to the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser. The cookie is a block of data that does not identify the user but is used to record information relating to the navigation of it on the Website. These are mainly used to study and optimise the user experience on the website.
Most browsers are set to receive cookies. You may individually change Cookies settings at any time, stating the conditions of their storage, through the Internet browser settings or configuration of the service. You may also individually delete Cookies stored on your device at any time in accordance with the instructions of the browser producer.
SENTINEL Partners maintain this website to enhance public access to information about the project’s initiatives and events. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, neither COSME programme (co-funder of the project) nor any other European Union office, accepts any responsibility or liability with regard to the information on this site.
The given information is:
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete or up to date,
- sometimes linked to external sites over which SENTINEL Partners have no control and for which they assume no responsibility,
- does not give any professional or legal advice.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. SENTINEL Partners accept no responsibility regarding such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
If you have any further questions and complaints pertaining to the manner in which SENTINEL processes personal data, please contact us at the address: email@example.com.